This training will give you everything you need to plan, build, and launch your own website. It is designed from a beginner’s perspective to provide a step by step guide from the scratch to going live with your website. It not only covers the conceptual framework of a website based system but also cover each aspect of website building, including domain names, web hosting, and working with the world’s largest CMS and the practical aspects of building a successful, beautiful, responsive-design and modern website you can be proud of. After this training you will be able to build your professional websites for business or for yourself.
This training is delivered on-site via step-by-step hands-on sessions in which we will walk you through each stage of launching your website.
What am I going to get from this professional training?
• Learn how to design a website and get paid doing it
• Understand the Conceptual Framework of website.
• Learn how to create a plan for your website.
• Learn how to Install and configure the website framework.
• Learn the building blocks of designing a website using WordPress.
• Hosting your website live
• Domain and hosting fees (Understand Web Hosting)
• Cpanel and FTP walk through.
• Website security (Preventing hackers from your website)
• Backup and restore
•Launch your own Professional Website
• Free software to enable build offline without internet access.
• Up to 300 free sample website in 2 bundles (templates to use).
• Over 20 websites to get free images for use on any website.
• Over 50 free demo plugins to and link to access millions of it for free.
• Recommended places to purchase hosting and domain.
• Free template to creating a website timeframe for your clients.
• Free talk on how to set prices.
• Marketing tips.
Who is this training for?
• Have you ever wanted to build a professional website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can with WordPress 4.
• Anyone who wants to learn how to create a professional website. • Anyone who wants to start making money as a web designer.
• Anyone who wants to add more value by helping their organization manage its website.
• Anyone who wants to make an extra income.
What do I need to participate?
• Pay the required training fee of #20,000
• Access to a laptop computer.
• Ensure you can use a basic Microsoft Word software.
• Must not be below 15years old.
• A laptop computer.
• Must be ready to set apart 3 days for the training.
What the training is not for?
• Not to teach how to use a computer
• Not to teach you programming
• Not to teach you hand-coding “Html, CSS, Java etc.” (Training is focused on designing)
Training curriculum will be made available to you after payment of #20,000.
Venue: 16 Aina Street, Ojodu Berger, Ojodu Bus-stop. Ikeja Lagos – Nigeria
Date: November 9th, 10th and 12th , 2016
Duration: 10:00am – 2:00pm daily “40mins Tea Break”